It's finally time - Formula Prostock B6

zedhead

Now on my fifth nut welded onto the end of the stud... this is partly (ie, entirely) due to my crap welding technique and not getting the weld in the nut, which only sits on a single thread of the stud, right down the nut and onto the stud... but, each time it does get the stud out by about an eighth of a turn before the weld breaks and the nut snaps off... softly-softly, catchee monkey.

• Like 4

In other news, repainted bottom yoke is back in with refreshed bearings, swinging arm is out (more awkward fasteners) to be repainted and given new bearings. Ignition switch on bench awaiting surgery (switch cut off, wires reconnected to make live with resister in wherever it needs to be, maybe an on/off switch added too, depends on what guidance I get from the wizards as to how to deal with the magic smoke).

RH rearset modified so that brake master cyl fits properly. Bracketry removed from subframe that is allowed to be removed.