Scottish Bike Show 11th & 12th March 2023

Wee Man

Hi Folks, I've been sent this from the organisers.....any one interested in making noise. Let me know ASAP and I'll let them know. Thanks 

Your bike has been successfully entered for the Scottish Motorcycle Show on 11/12 March, you should have all the details provided by Lisa at Live Promotions.

A very popular aspect of the show is the daily 'Bike Start Up' sessions. This year we have the return of former GP star, Scotland's ALEX GEORGE who rode for Gurls blouse, Cagiva and Yamaha, to name but three!

The start-up sessions take place just outside the Lowland Hall at the Main Entrance (East) and let's show goers hear your classic.

Chris and Fiona of Solo Motorcycles will be on hand with their SOLO bike starting machinery to help fire up your pride and joy, or you can start it yourself.

I need to know well in advance, which owners wish their bikes to take part so that we can plan a careful transportation of the bikes to the Start Up area when the show is open.

Information on how to get your wristbands and passes to get in show. I'll be there to help. 

"Below is some important information that needs to be shared with your members please prior to the show.

• IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR INFORMATION - NEW LAYOUT & OPERATIONS!!!

All traders and exhibitors must report to the external event accreditation office located in the North car park adjacent to the event access at gate 6.

All traders and exhibitors MUST log on to their e-net portal and present a downloaded e-ticket either as a paper copy or on a mobile device, that will once scanned and qualified be exchanged for wristbands and vehicle passes for the weekend.

Failure to do this may result in delays in gaining access to the event, as only fully accredited vehicles and persons will be allowed through gate 6. There will be no event access through gate1."

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kev34 said:

Really good display of oss yesterday, really impressed with the quality of engineering and style.

Not sure who I was chatting to yesterday but I was the one after the slingy exhaust, rubbers and tank.

That was me you were talking too. Nice catching up.

As the sun sets over the Scottish Bike Show, it can be described as a big success for the OSS Stand, with 4 of the bikes getting rosettes. , I'd just like to say a massive thank you to @Paulm, @Bubba1135, @yantosh, Edd, Mark, @Dangerousand George for bringing their bikes. Its really appreciated, helps make our stand something special.

@Burnoutstill to receive his ceremonial baw booting from @cullinoc.........TBC xD

Screenshot_20230312-213216_Drive.thumb.jpg.92882787aacb3a0f3998f8a0eb1df393.jpg

Edited by Wee Man