HARRIS HPF1 INFORMATION

XR69

1 hour ago, dupersunc said:

Harris didn't have a lot on mine either HPF1 5x.

I am surprised as their record keeping always seems top notch. A few weeks back it took them precisely 10minutes to find all the info on my Magnum 2 frame that I have had for the last 35 years. I am getting all the info ready in order to get it on Historic Vehicle reg in 2027.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Dezza said:

I am surprised as their record keeping always seems top notch. A few weeks back it took them precisely 10minutes to find all the info on my Magnum 2 frame that I have had for the last 35 years. I am getting all the info ready in order to get it on Historic Vehicle reg in 2027.

Jeez, that's some forward thinking ! I struggle planning for next years MOT's !!!xD

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dupersunc said:

I may give them another try @Dezza

I just emailed Harris, using the address provided on their website, giving the frame number. I got a reply very quickly stating 'Magnum 2, made February 1987, 1100EFE engine.' A dating certificate on company headed paper with all that info on it was £25, and was with me within 2 days.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2022 at 5:50 PM, dago said:

When I asked about my F1 giving them the frame number all they could tell me was rough year of manufacture. Perhaps they didn't keep as detailed records of racing frames as privately ordered frames?

I know of at least one other alloy F1 that has a Suzuki frame number; so quite possible that you could order a frame without a Harris frame number.