Newark Classic Bike Show Jan 7/8th 2023

Paulm

Boys and girls,we have an invite for the Newarke Classic Bike Show,anyone interested comment on this thread please,for those of you who are interested but think your bike isn't good enough to show,condition doesn't really matter,we had two project bikes on the stand at Stafford,they got plenty of interest so get your names down for it,always good to see different bikes and put faces to names.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, SiBag said:

Am I correct in thinking that there is no camping? What do you lot normally do, pile in at the local Prem Inn?

You can sleep in a van on site as far as I'm aware,no bar or food or anything there though,there is a Premier Inn or summat like that about 2 miles away,I'm going home as its only 40 mins away,be happy to go out for something to eat with everyone though on Saturday night if people fancy doing that? Also we have had confirmation of entry now so we are in:banana:

• Like 3
6 hours ago, imago said:

Count me in please. (y)

I can bring the stock ET, but if I can get the project to a roller stage by then it might be more of a conversation starter and is definitely more OSS and less VJMC.  xD

Will do,there will be a message go out at some point,so keep an eye out for it please.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Havoc said:

Paul, looks like I'm vanless until mid Jan, automatic fan belt tensioner on back order. Got the bikes, might not have the means to get them there, it's only 11 miles away, any helpers? 40 minute turn around?

Dont forget what I do for a living! I can get most parts to you next day!

4 minutes ago, davecara said:

Dont forget what I do for a living! I can get most parts to you next day!

They've closed for the holidays now with it on their ramp, without telling me if they've found the problem or what it is. They did say they would. He's a mate though, doing me a favor, so it is what it is, no biggy. I reckon I'll be able to find a way of getting a few bikes to Newark, I've got ages :pimp:

54 minutes ago, Havoc said:

They've closed for the holidays now with it on their ramp, without telling me if they've found the problem or what it is. They did say they would. He's a mate though, doing me a favor, so it is what it is, no biggy. I reckon I'll be able to find a way of getting a few bikes to Newark, I've got ages :pimp:

No idea at the  moment Tom,Bows vanless at the moment,hoping to borrow my mates van to get mine and maybe Bows there,otherwise  may have to ask Rich Hocking if I can borrow his trailer 

• Like 1
On 12/23/2022 at 10:33 PM, Havoc said:

Paul, looks like I'm vanless until mid Jan, automatic fan belt tensioner on back order. Got the bikes, might not have the means to get them there, it's only 11 miles away, any helpers? 40 minute turn around?

I'm going in my van (Vivaro) with the rolling project. So I can drop that off early and pick you up with two bikes with safe space.