Blandit 1200 in Unitrak frame, to turbo or flat slides?

Motovalet

So I’ve had this for over a year now, not my build and tweaked it here and there and sorted a few issues but really want to make the bike “my bike” and put my mark on it. I’ve been chatting with FBM discussing a turbo and I’m kind of thinking that’s the route I’ll go down but also looking at alternative ways to improve performance, looks etc. and pricing up flat slides and some proper dyno time? Either way it’ll be getting fresh paint. Interested in real world road experience of a turbo install and nice carbs. I’m well aware of the dot head, cams upgrade etc. as well but there’s no room on this build for the carbs to fit on the dot head and besides the complete short stroke 748 motor is now in my GSX750ES!

A214E86D-2D88-4FC2-81B3-EABDDFF81702.jpeg

• Like 6
22 hours ago, Motovalet said:

So I’ve had this for over a year now, not my build and tweaked it here and there and sorted a few issues but really want to make the bike “my bike” and put my mark on it. I’ve been chatting with FBM discussing a turbo and I’m kind of thinking that’s the route I’ll go down but also looking at alternative ways to improve performance, looks etc. and pricing up flat slides and some proper dyno time? Either way it’ll be getting fresh paint. Interested in real world road experience of a turbo install and nice carbs. I’m well aware of the dot head, cams upgrade etc. as well but there’s no room on this build for the carbs to fit on the dot head and besides the complete short stroke 748 motor is now in my GSX750ES!

A214E86D-2D88-4FC2-81B3-EABDDFF81702.jpeg

This is begging for a draw thru system .