Swingarm replacement

Scuzz300

8 hours ago, wraith said:

Welcome to OSS, nice interdiction with jumping in with just a question xD

Honestly, I REALLY do not get this attitude that has been repeatedly displayed on this forum, from members and moderators alike.

Unless someone is an absolutely dedicated oil-cooled nut looking purely to discuss anything and everything oil-cooled, the VAST majority of people coming here will be looking to get an answer to question, or information about a procedure / modification.

So what the HELL is with everyone trying to act like an arrogant SOB, Gatekeeping the community and berating others for getting straight to the point?

Who the HELL do people think they are, trying to be a sarcastic MOFO when someone has come here to ask for our HELP?

This is the single most UGLY thing about the behavior of this Forum's members and it REALLY needs to stop.

*Edit*  Please note this is not specifically or only directed at you personally, it's an attitude I have seen across many different users of this forum :)

Edited by Devilman
6 hours ago, Devilman said:

Honestly, I REALLY do not get this attitude that has been repeatedly displayed on this forum, from members and moderators alike.

Unless someone is an absolutely dedicated oil-cooled nut looking purely to discuss anything and everything oil-cooled, the VAST majority of people coming here will be looking to get an answer to question, or information about a procedure / modification.

So what the HELL is with everyone trying to act like an arrogant SOB, Gatekeeping the community and berating others for getting straight to the point?

Who the HELL do people think they are, trying to be a sarcastic MOFO when someone has come here to ask for our HELP?

This is the single most UGLY thing about the behavior of this Forum's members and it REALLY needs to stop.

*Edit*  Please note this is not specifically or only directed at you personally, it's an attitude I have seen across many different users of this forum :)

If you don't like it, don't come back ;)

There is always Google for answers :D

It's not a case of stopping people just asking questions then never heard of again, it's just good manners. (y)

• Like 7
7 hours ago, Devilman said:

RTFR.

This is an information sharing site that everyone is expected to contribute to not 'jump in, take information and leave'. Feel free to leave if you dont like it.

Anyway off topic.

@Scuzz300Swingarm will go in but you'll need custom top hats and you'll have to do some leg work on the linkage but it has been done. Theres a few slabbies in the projects section with different arms fitted. Good luck 

• Like 3

If a stranger walks into my shed, says hi, introduces them self, takes an interest and has a chat, we’re on the same wavelength, I’m happy to help them.

If a stranger walks into my shed and their first opening words are “How do I do this” my reaction will be somewhat different. 

I’ve been pulled into line on here a few times, going off topic, non relevant bikes etc. The site is what it is, being different to others is what makes if better than others. It’s rules and guidelines are here for a reason and work.

• Like 9