B6/b12

wraith

Ok, mate at work has just got himself a b6 MK1 xD (just past his test at 33)

He asked me a question, and I don't know the answer to.

The question was, can he put the b12 rear wheel in the b6 swing arm?

I did say it maybe easier to put the b12 swing arm in but can a b12 wheel if in a b6 swing arm?

1 hour ago, Joseph said:

Tell him he doesn't need a B12 wheel in the back. Keep it stock, use it till insurance for a real motorcycle becomes reasonable for him.

He likes bandits xD he got this very very cheap and is getting a stash of parts for it for next winter ISH, he's going to ride it as the 600 for this year maybe some of next, then a b12 motor goes in USD front end etc etc, he only paid £200 for it as a complete bike, as a non runner but it only needed a battery and choke cable.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, wraith said:

Is there any length difference between the b6 and b12 arms?

yeah, the B12 is very slightly longer but not much. i found that out when i put a B12 swinger in a B6 as the chain was to short enough :S but I put a smaller rear sprocket on to get a bit more top end  and use the chain it had on it. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, wraith said:

He likes bandits xD he got this very very cheap and is getting a stash of parts for it for next winter ISH, he's going to ride it as the 600 for this year maybe some of next, then a b12 motor goes in USD front end etc etc, he only paid £200 for it as a complete bike, as a non runner but it only needed a battery and choke cable.

'kin bargain of the year!!!!!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...