1100E engine on the bay

TonyGee

D&K for me is a yes no thing yes they are not cheep, but like other business they only do it for one reason.

Used them well over 15 years ago got a gsxr1052 motor off them but it was well fucked so they changed it for a 1127 (that's in the kat nowxD) all got a car full of stuff out of there skip when they where having a clear out and got it all for £50 and built a bike out of it all :banana: 

The good old days. xD

• Like 2
1 hour ago, wraith said:

D&K for me is a yes no thing yes they are not cheep, but like other business they only do it for one reason.

Used them well over 15 years ago got a gsxr1052 motor off them but it was well fucked so they changed it for a 1127 (that's in the kat nowxD) all got a car full of stuff out of there skip when they where having a clear out and got it all for £50 and built a bike out of it all :banana: 

The good old days. xD

They charged you 50 quid for stuff that they'd already chucked in a skip??? Errr, am I missing something here???? O.o

Edited by Dezza
35 minutes ago, Dezza said:

They charged you 50 quid for stuff that they'd already chucked in a skip??? Errr, am I missing something here???? O.o

@Dezzastumped me too !

@wraithyou missed a trick there, you made more room in the skip so in all reasonable thinking it was they who should've given you the £50, cheeky bastards.xD

There again, that's business as they all tell us.

• Like 1

If I was being pedantic I’d say if it was originally a black motor with those cam covers it’s not an ET / X 80’s engine and there are differences as ive found !  …. but Yeah, it’ll fit. 

I do understand buying a short motor, more so with cars, you swap auxiliaries over.  I wouldn’t want to be paying for a new starter motor if mine was fine, but some sellers get a bit enthusiastic / f@cking tight with what they remove.