Last Friday I had a free flying lesson,  curtesy of an a4 audi, traffic slowed down to around 10mph and some thundering cockwobble with his cruise control set at 70mph decided to ass rape me , well I launched like apollo 13 on mission, and almost cleared the car in front, over taking in true style without my bike , landing hard and ending up on my back , after 10mins of being out cold in the third lane on the motorway I arose to find out what the fuck went down  to see this damage

Screenshot_20220831-234318_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220831-234340_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220831-234357_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220831-234415_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

Glad you are OK: if the fuzz do their jobs correctly, I will be surprised if there is not evidence of some twat using a phone whilst driving and then causing the accident. Did you or the attending fuzz get the contact details of any witnesses?

Edited by Dezza
1 hour ago, bluedog59 said:

Driving into the back of a stationary vehicle is "without due care and attention" anyway. I don't think they need to prove what caused the lack of.

Yep, but they can, if they do what they are supposed to, also do the plonker for the additional offence of using a phone whilst driving :)

Thank you for all the messages,  I'm still feeling like I have been beaten by a gorilla, but any accident u can walk away from is a good one,  the old bill have arrested the man for driving with undue care, I had two lovely ladies that stopped to give witnesses statements so that should help, already found a frame for 90 quid and a few other parts so hopefully it will give me something to do over the winter lol , plus I needed a reason to fit the gsxr 1000k1 system I have for it ,working this week has hurt like a bitch as I have only just started a new job too

• Like 8
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 9:21 PM, Evilston3r said:

Thank you for all the messages,  I'm still feeling like I have been beaten by a gorilla, but any accident u can walk away from is a good one,  the old bill have arrested the man for driving with undue care, I had two lovely ladies that stopped to give witnesses statements so that should help, already found a frame for 90 quid and a few other parts so hopefully it will give me something to do over the winter lol , plus I needed a reason to fit the gsxr 1000k1 system I have for it ,working this week has hurt like a bitch as I have only just started a new job too

Hope you bought post 2007 frame? ULEZ compliant! B|