Gsxr1100 (1127)

Ruaan

1 hour ago, Ruaan said:

Evening any recommendations on replacement carbs for 1127 Suzuki oil cooled? 

What may I ask is the reason for wanting to replace the carbs?

More Performance? Problems with your current set?  The 36mm CV's fitted are pretty good for what they do to be honest(y)

• Like 1

How deep are your pockets? Stock BST CV carbs will obviously work on the engine they're designed for. The BST 38s from a 750L or M will work too. For additional pub bragging rights, increasing with cost, Mikuni RS, Keihin FCR or Mikuni TMR (and the Yoshi versions with the tops painted red, little stickers on the float bowls and fancy bellmouths collectively costing an extra grand) will also work.

• Like 1
On 8/27/2022 at 12:57 AM, Devilman said:

What may I ask is the reason for wanting to replace the carbs?

More Performance? Problems with your current set?  The 36mm CV's fitted are pretty good for what they do to be honest(y)

Evening sir if got the flat slide carbs in and it's worn out bought the bike from a former colueq but got taken for a ride with this bike now I can't find him because he went over seas 

On 8/29/2022 at 10:43 PM, eddiegsx said:

Could never fathom why new posters ask a question then just disappear without a trace, even if they don't like us at least have the decency to tell us to fuck off!:D

Really sorry sir not always near wifi so bit scares on group but plz wharsapp me +27616094503

2 hours ago, Ruaan said:

Evening sir if got the flat slide carbs in and it's worn out bought the bike from a former colueq but got taken for a ride with this bike now I can't find him because he went over seas 

Sorry to hear you got taken for a ride, that really sucks that people will sell-on faulty vehicles without saying a word about it.

As others have said, best thing to do would be to upload a few pics of your bike and we should be able to help you identify the model. At that point it becomes a little easier to make recommendations or suggest parts / fixes :)

On 8/29/2022 at 9:43 PM, eddiegsx said:

Could never fathom why new posters ask a question then just disappear without a trace, even if they don't like us at least have the decency to tell us to fuck off!:D

18 hours ago, Ruaan said:

Really sorry sir not always near wifi so bit scares on group but plz wharsapp me +27616094503

Apologies @RuaanI was making assumptions as it's not uncommon on this forum for our style of direct wit and general piss taking can sometimes  be taken to heart by more sensitive souls, but it's all harmless fun, (well, most of the time it is). Hope you sort the issues with the carbs 

welcome(y)

• Like 1