Newish bike

Jess14

Brought this a few months back, needs a few bits doing... the exhaust mount needs sorting as it's hideous, chrome indicators to replace the plastic nastys...and the fly screen has been removed.... although truth be told it was quite handy on motorways..

Will do some subtle bits and bobs over the winter but nothing to drastic as the motor's super strong, runs well and the bike handles on rails so well happy ..

Im after a new seat , something stepped if anyone can point in the right direction? IMG-20220612-WA0009.thumb.jpeg.03c72af6e7dfe3b274d86f92aa390d61.jpeg

PXL_20220610_103512843.jpg

PXL_20220610_103855748.jpg

• Like 10
16 minutes ago, Dezza said:

Wasn't that on eb@y a short while back? I agree: what the hell is going on with that exhaust bracket??? O.o Bike has much potential though and looks like it will require little work overall.

Yes that's right, gent who sold it to me was a really nice guy and bikes been done to a very good standard...got a wad of receipts for works carried out

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Swiss Toni said:

You’ve got a good start there.  Just think what you want to do first. Don’t rush into it and change things. Take your time and do it right!

Yeah I don't wanna mess with it too much...I was going build one but divorce, looking after my daughter...working, school runs...the list is endless! I'd never get time ..

This came up and it's nearly what I wanted to build so thought it's a better way...

Need to reinstate standard indicators, mirrors, sort exhaust mount, change the seat, fly screens removed, that front mudguards gotta be changed for something more period...

& I'm not happy with the foot rests and hangers...they don't look right... relocate the rear master cylinder so it's out of site & possibly change the front to a round more period look... possibly a ap one...

And I'm toying with blacking the pipe ..but I got all winter, while the weathers here I'm more riding when I get the chance!