1993 GSX750F Exhaust Replacement

Courtney

Hi - I currently have a 4 into 1 system but am starting to look for replacement stainless steel down pipes / collector box. I've been scouring Eblag (uk) but all systems are for newer models. My question is what (if any) other models / years are likely to fit or is it model/year specific?  I've seen some downpipes for a 92 600f but flanges look different. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

First, welcome to oss.

Best thing to do, is remove the 750 motor put a b12 in it with a turbo xD

You will find any of the 600/750 oil cooled engine exhaust will fit, you may need to make a new bracket for the end can mounts.

The other thing you will need to look at is, if yours is the model with a 4-1 fitted as standard you may need to swap the sumps and oil pick up for a model that has a 4-2 exhaust or you may find the exhaust hits the sump.

• Like 1

Hi - thanks for your welcome & quick reply. 

I've only recently purchased the bike. The current set up is not original - it should have had two 2 in to 1s. The current one looks a bit 'Heath Robinson.' Some numpty has cut one of the centre stand mounts off to make it fit. Something I'd like to reinstall in the future.