Sump/oil pan swap questions, searched the forum with no luck

I have a GSXR 750 Slabside with a 1200 Bandit engine and a 750 4-2-1 Micron exhaust fitted, the exhaust is very tight. The exhaust hit the 1200 Bandit sump so I switched to a 750 Slabside sump and the exhaust hits the oil cooler connections instead. I saw a 1100M system on Eblag and snapped that up and discovered that the 1100 system is different to the 750 as the 4-2-1 section is more spread out i.e. flat rather than stacked on top on each other. I'm thinking of swapping to a GSXF sump as the sump/oil pan looks shallower and the drain hole is in the middle, more suitable to this 1100 system. But if I look at the pictures of all the different sumps online the GSF1200, GSXR750 and GSX-F all have different castings around the area near the front of the engine, something to do with oil circulation? Also the oil cooler line location changes with each model.

Can anyone tell me if there are any oil cooling consequences from changing the sumps around? 

Depends on the exhaust manufacturer: for slabbies, some systems have the same pipes for both 750 and 1100 (e.g. some Cobra, some Yoshimura) whereas others the 750 pipes won't fit the 1100. For some cobra systems, the downpipes are the same but the link pipe differs. If the pipe fouls the oil cooler fitting then the fitting on the left side of the sump has the flexibilty to move out the way. There's a plug on the side of the sump. Switch the plug to the existing oil fitting hole and make another oil line for increased clearance.