B12 FOOL INJECTION

There's certainly been plenty of attempts made and some have been very successful. Check out the "Forced Induction" forum, fairly sure it also has info on EFI stuff.

I have no idea what parts people would run with these days, when I was last looking at the idea (some 10 years ago or more) I picked up a set of K1/K2 thou complete throttlebodies and they seemed to be quite a common choice.

Not sure if the later bikes have more of a "downdraft" style to them, given the more compact engine designs with "piggyback" gearboxes and steeper cylinder angles etc.

• Like 1

I am part way through doing  fuel injection on a bandit motor though not in a Suzuki which throws up some different clearance issues & the fact that the bike would not be allowed on here. I also run an efi katana. 

I use microsquirt, gsxr600 k1 throttle bodies, MK2 bandit intake rubbers & a 24-2 trigger wheel. Check out Arttu's recent turbo bandit thread which will point you in the right direction. 

Edited by coombehouse
Predictive text cock up
  • Like 2