Help with price please

Hopefully it's ok to ask this. I have a complete front end that I don't need from a low mileage gsx1100ez in really good condition. Forks tubes are nice with no scratches or pits. They probably won't be of much interest to anyone on here though I will advertise them here first but I have no idea of their value to someone who may want to keep their bike original. Any suggestions as to a fair price please. 

6 hours ago, TonyGee said:

if they are the ones with the antidive then no one will want them unless someone is doing a resto. :/  ive got a set i dont want. 

The Kat antidive units seem to be worth quite a bit in Australia. But then stock Kats sell for crazy money over there.

1 hour ago, rodneya said:

The Kat antidive units seem to be worth quite a bit in Australia. But then stock Kats sell for crazy money over there.

A lot of bikes are climbing in value if they're original. So any of the bits that were taken off and chucked over the hedge back in the day are also climbing in value. 

2 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the true OSS way yet.

Buy another 1100EZ frame/project bike/basket case and build it up. You already have the front end :D

It may be an option for some but not me. I wouldn't want an ez with standard wheels & brakes which is how I came to have them surplus to requirements in the first place. 

On 6/29/2022 at 2:04 PM, rodneya said:

This ^
I’ve been watching spares / parts for quite a while and whilst big Suzuki IL4 stuff has always had some value it’s certainly a bit salty now.  Demand and prices climbed and held strong. I’ve looked for front ends but they are never cheap or local anymore. 

45 minutes ago, Tony Nitrous said:

This ^
I’ve been watching spares / parts for quite a while and whilst big Suzuki IL4 stuff has always had some value it’s certainly a bit salty now.  Demand and prices climbed and held strong. I’ve looked for front ends but they are never cheap or local anymore. 

Ill ship you mine from Canada

• Like 1