1/2 throttle ?

HWB

So you need a swivel on your wrist to be able to go full throttle on the flatslides ? Throttle is motion pro, correct N for the carbs. I think the bell is a bit small in diameter. Anyone know how to fix this ?

Any throttle sizes ? I heard way back there was a 1/4 throttle kit but thats wayy to much and now i cant even find it or any other 

16 minutes ago, dupersunc said:

I run pit bike throttle. There about £15  for a billet assembly on Eblag. Work out at 3rd turn.

That sounds nice. That's for double cable action and compatible cables readily available ? I'm usually not too bad at finding stuff on the internet but the QA throttle subject has so far eluded me for some reason

58 minutes ago, HWB said:

Any other ideas lol

Domino do a throttle kit with removable reels. 3 reels in the kit, a stock one, a quick action one one a cam (like r6) one.

3 hours ago, Joseph said:

Motion pro is kind of crap

Motion pro do a multi reel throttle too but have to agree, not impressed with the quality of their stuff. Everything they make looks like it came from China, crap anodising and soft metals.

20 minutes ago, Jaydee said:

Motion pro do a multi reel throttle too but have to agree, not impressed with the quality of their stuff. Everything they make looks like it came from China, crap anodising and soft metals.

Yeah, all the cheapo casting marks and thick paint to cover the sloppy fitment.

You're being hard on China, their stuff looks better than what MP does O.o:D

MP mite get there stuff from China and put a very big mark up on it for the name, just buy the cheepo Chinese ones, then buy a sticker with the name you want, still the same cheepo Chinese stuff but 1/4 the price xD

If big names are your thing.

I've seen the same QA throttle I got from China that I paid £15 for, up for sale at more than twice the price by a big UK named seller. Big money, bigger the mug to buy it xD

I’ve got an “active” qa throttle .

1/6 of a turn for WO throttle. Not sure if they still make them, but they come up on the ‘Bay quite often.

Used them on 2 bikes with flatslides- lots of people said the bike would just bog down but I’ve not had an issue.

40 minutes ago, R1guy said:

Used them on 2 bikes with flatslides- lots of people said the bike would just bog down but I’ve not had an issue

Don't know which flatsides you're using. In theory a quick action throttle should strike down harder on the accelerator pump pistons (or diaphragm) giving a more powerful squirt of fuel from the accelerator pump nozzles. Might help it cope with the big air gulp that happens when you snatch open flatsides. (Only a guess.)

30 minutes ago, Jaydee said:

Don't know which flatsides you're using. In theory a quick action throttle should strike down harder on the accelerator pump pistons (or diaphragm) giving a more powerful squirt of fuel from the accelerator pump nozzles. Might help it cope with the big air gulp that happens when you snatch open flatsides. (Only a guess.)

Vm29ss on a 750 and rs36 on a 1216