Help from a grown up please….

Yeah, totally different heights. Between the 750 and 1100, the mids and lowers and mostly the tails are the same. Upper and bracket are totally different because of where the clipons are mounted. I think the headlights are the same, but not positive. 

Check Eblag here in the states, the brackets come up pretty often. 

I need to start working on my naked GSXRs again, I’m getting to know too much about fairings. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Upshotknothole said:

Yeah, totally different heights. Between the 750 and 1100, the mids and lowers and mostly the tails are the same. Upper and bracket are totally different because of where the clipons are mounted. I think the headlights are the same, but not positive. 

Check Eblag here in the states, the brackets come up pretty often. 

I need to start working on my naked GSXRs again, I’m getting to know too much about fairings. 

Headlights are the same, mids are different due to the indicator mounting holes. Belly pans the same, seat slighlt different as the 750 didnt have a pillion grab rail so the holes arent always there on them. 

Pissed me right off. Got all my stuff today and went to mock it all up and fuck all fits O.o

• Like 1

Oh yeah, always forget about the signals. I think I’m the only person I know with stock signals in the stock holes. I know about the grab rail on the 1100, I think I’ve got one or two of those things stuck in a box. 

If you’re painting the mids, you can always fill in the holes, though mids are pretty cheap anymore. 

Mids are totally different due to how high the mid goes up in regards to the rear of the cylinder head on the 1100

On the 750 it's almost flush between the fairing and the cam cover :

1850123787_Screenshot_20220623-1215512.thumb.png.640d828ef76ad65921c23cdfb6a96699.png

On the 1100 there's about 4cm :

IMG_20220623_121522.thumb.jpg.d77ddb0178c7fe40b8220864c2186805.jpg

Edited by Joseph
  • Like 4