Exhausts

2 hours ago, Gloopy said:

I don’t think they are Dave, are you looking for water cooled or oil cooled ?

Oil cooled mate. My long standing project 750M is getting an 1127 in it and sods law I sold off everything I had years ago including an 1127 M engine :ph34r:

50 minutes ago, davecara said:

Oil cooled mate. My long standing project 750M is getting an 1127 in it and sods law I sold off everything I had years ago including an 1127 M engine :ph34r:

I have access to a stainless down pipes and ally can off a Magnum 4, needs a bit of love but pretty solid.

• Like 1

Bandit 1200 exhausts are your best bet. Exhausts for 750 L/M/N(US) are the rarest of all the old GSXR exhausts at this point. I need to swap in an 1127 into mine, but currently running a full Ti Akra system off a bandit on mine. Hangs a bit low, but the 1127 lump will fix that. And plan on probably having to swap the oil pan on the 1100 to one that came off a single exhaust bike.

CA22A2CB-17C5-434B-9FB1-8EA9877A02C2.jpeg

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, davecara said:

Hmm would an L 750 system fit a 750M fitted with a B12 motor? An opportunity may have presented itself

Only if the header clears the sump. L/M are more likely to fit than a J/K as they’re slightly taller engines. The rest of it should line up fine as long as it clears the sump. 

14 minutes ago, Upshotknothole said:

By the way, what are you doing to the B12 engine? I can’t imagine it’s going in stock. 

Loose plans at the moment really, dialled in gsxr DOT head cams, ignitech, cable clutch, possibly headwork further down the line and a K gsxr 5 spring clutch mod

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, davecara said:

Loose plans at the moment really, dialled in gsxr DOT head cams, ignitech, cable clutch, possibly headwork further down the line and a K gsxr 5 spring clutch mod

Nice, I’ve got an old ratty slingshot 1100 frame that I’m gonna do a similar thing with. B12, dot head until I can get a 1216 kit in it. I love my purple 750N, but damn does it kill my back after awhile, I need more naked bikes back on the road. 

41 minutes ago, Upshotknothole said:

Nice, I’ve got an old ratty slingshot 1100 frame that I’m gonna do a similar thing with. B12, dot head until I can get a 1216 kit in it. I love my purple 750N, but damn does it kill my back after awhile, I need more naked bikes back on the road. 

By my reckoning, if i get less fat then i can ride clipons longer. So bike stays the same, i'll work around it!

• Like 1