• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this info is of any value to you but I did 1100W Tokico 6 pot's on my 93 600W and the improvement was absurd. Although, I can't say for sure how much of that improvement was from the calipers themselves because at the same time I did fresh EBC full metallics, -3 AN lines, fresh (to me) low mileage OEM rotors (round hole style instead of slotted, not even sure what they were originally off of at this point), and a newer K5ish GSXR1K radial Nissin master cylinder which I rebuilt with OEM kit before install. Honestly, feels better braked to me than many newer Brembo machines...

If nothing else, we can say 600W/750W 4pot's should slap right on, but why is it you want to downgrade to the OEM Nissin 4pot's?

PS: For those saying that the 6pot's don't feel as nice as the 4's- when you did your conversion did you run the math on caliper piston area vs master cylinder bore and adjust accordingly? Because I would imagine that if I retained my original small bore master it would indeed be quite terrible.

-Austin

Edited by djayedot
  • Like 1
On 5/22/2022 at 9:23 PM, Evilston3r said:

I have just seen that zx12r 2000 are 6 pot nissin with 90mm spacings but I don't know if anyone has ever used them on a suzuki

I think most came with Tokico 6-pots, but if you can find Nissin 6-pots, they are THE callipers to have but cost around £600 p/pair… if you can find ‘em!

Edited by Jonny