Hi Newish Member after a 10-12 year break, with an exhaust question....

Having sold my old 750 K about  12 years ago. I ended up buying a streetfightered 750 J last week.

It runs pretty Rough to be fair and the exhaust is ripe!!

Ill whip the carbs off and give them a clean out. Hopefully that'll help the running issue.

As for the exhaust anyone know if anyone sells a bolt on replacement or are the gsxr 1000 k1-4 reallyan easy fit??

Cheers guys!

Its great to see so many cool bikes on the 'new' forum.

Heres my not so great but work in progress..20220428_194723.thumb.jpg.479db28537acd0afbd252b470ac1b5f3.jpg

• Like 6

Welcome back ;)

As with all things, how deep are your pockets xD for a good cheep stainless one have a look at Delkevic exhausts or black widow.

B6/B12 down pipes I believe will fit the gsxr750.

The gsxr1000 do fit the 1100 but do hang a bit low so on a 750 ground clearance maybe a problem.

Hindle sells a full system for the 750 J/K slingshots. Some 1100 and bandit12 systems will fit, but they do all tend to hang a bit low and can interfere with the oil cooler. I’m currently running a full Akra off a 1200 on my N, but I would prefer something that was a bit tighter to the oil pan.