Isle of Man TT 2022

Jelly

• 8 months later...

Hi guys. Sorry for the random reply on this thread but I was thinking about making the trip either this year or next. Where would you recommend a newby to aim for? Not been before so no idea what to expect or even what exactly I’m looking for but just want to be around a bit of the atmosphere and obviously see some bikes. Any tips? 

thanks. 

This little hobby seems to be spiralling out of control. Lol. I really think I will too :D

I’ll probably end up camping (in a tent or the car!) but it’s definitely one to cross off my list of things to see and places to go. 

where would you recommend to aim at in terms of watching some racing or being around some events/stalls/attractions etc?

Edited by Pjl83
11 minutes ago, Pjl83 said:

where would you recommend to aim at in terms of watching some racing or being around some events/stalls/attractions etc?

I spent a lot of time on bray hill (just down from the start/finish straight)  you are just 3 feet from bikes going past at 180mph :o amazing.  and theirs lots going on around the pits as well. but the course is pretty dam big so plenty of places to be, parliament square is a good spot too in Ramsey. :tu  

one thing though you will need plenty of cash as its not cheap !!!!!!!

Edited by TonyGee
  • Like 2