To be honest I've never seen anyone do it with the stock suspension. But the soas (spring on a stick) is fitted into a fork that can be adjusted. Maybe the arm on the rotary can be taken off and repositioned one teeth out, at a suitable position to match a raised soas.

Or ditch the heavy, crude rotary. And fit something decent. Better make sure the cast stock rocker+bearing is in good shape or get a shock with a billet one.

Another option is to replace the swingarm pivots. Though +1mm only nets you about 3mm at the wheel, which is probably a bit modest.

3 hours ago, TonyGee said:

yeah get rid of that silly suspension set up, (and check your frame for cracks)  ive replaced 2 frames because of cracked frames but to be honest they could of been welded !!!!!  :D

It's unlikely for a TLR frame to develop issues. Headstock nor rotary damper mount. Though the S frames, especially the older casting.. you're totally right!

38 minutes ago, TLRS said:

It's unlikely for a TLR frame to develop issues. Headstock nor rotary damper mount. Though the S frames, especially the older casting.. you're totally right!

I did 2 under warranty where the frame cracked at the rotary mount,  Suzuki never wanted any warranty stuff back except the frame headstock !!!!!!   I had to cut the headstock off both frames, bloody shame as the tiny crack in the mounts could of easily be welded and re-enforced :/  

5 hours ago, TLRS said:

To be honest I've never seen anyone do it with the stock suspension. But the soas (spring on a stick) is fitted into a fork that can be adjusted. Maybe the arm on the rotary can be taken off and repositioned one teeth out, at a suitable position to match a raised soas.

Or ditch the heavy, crude rotary. And fit something decent. Better make sure the cast stock rocker+bearing is in good shape or get a shock with a billet one.

Another option is to replace the swingarm pivots. Though +1mm only nets you about 3mm at the wheel, which is probably a bit modest.

Cheers I was looking at removing that rotary thing, I know they do some type of mod that removes it but I'm a little unsure as I have never seen one up close or photos of one removed 

4 hours ago, TonyGee said:

yeah get rid of that silly suspension set up, (and check your frame for cracks)  ive replaced 2 frames because of cracked frames but to be honest they could of been welded !!!!!  :D

I will do , is it just the headstock and rotary damper mount on the frame that cracks , I will check this weekend thank you