Exhaust for getting an MOT and going round brands hatch

I'm looking for a slip on end can with an inside diameter of 63mm that's either road legal or under 102Db.

I've been recommissioning my bike for a while now and discovered that my old MOT end can is unlikely to pass any longer as all the seals are hanging out. Rebuilding would be an option but it's been down the road. I've searched the internet and cant seem to find end can rebuild kits or 63mm internal diameter end cans. 

I want to put the bike on the road and take it round brands hatch this year so need a non race can option (I have a damaged race can). Any ideas?

What bike is it for?

You can buy end can repack kits on eblag,Fuel and Delkevic  make them and probably a few others to.

A16 Road and race in Lincoln will probably have an end can that will fit,I’ve run them on 2 race bikes and they pass noise testing no problem with or without the baffle fitted.

They will mod existing cans that they sell if you need any adjustments to, they’ve done it for me when my link pipe wasn’t quite the right size and a tight enough fit.

Edited by Simbec1863
1 hour ago, slabsideB12Kent said:

I'm looking for a slip on end can with an inside diameter of 63mm that's either road legal or under 102Db.

I've been recommissioning my bike for a while now and discovered that my old MOT end can is unlikely to pass any longer as all the seals are hanging out. Rebuilding would be an option but it's been down the road. I've searched the internet and cant seem to find end can rebuild kits or 63mm internal diameter end cans. 

I want to put the bike on the road and take it round brands hatch this year so need a non race can option (I have a damaged race can). Any ideas?

Sp engineering did the one for my Kat. Not the most exciting can but got through noise testing @ Brands and not expensive.

A5FA00A0-9296-4CE0-811A-074A790A49F7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

So using the Micron spring fitted exhaust downpipes I had on the bike before but with a can marked road legal I failed a noise test using a Db meter borrowed from work. Probably my fault as I removed the baffle from the end of it years ago. Looks like I'm going to have to fit another system I have that uses bolts at the manifold and has the baffle in place with the road legal end can.

• 2 weeks later...