Black Widow exhaust?

beardo

I previously raced in the Classic Suzuki Blandit Challenge, black widow were a series sponsor and most bikes ran their systems,well made,decent power and robust even when crashed plus not too expensive either.Most bikes produced an arm wrenching 70+bhp :D when running the full system with no other mods other than jetting.I think they’re made in Cambridgeshire Uk unless they’ve moved production overseas.I’ve run a black widow system and Delkevic both made in Blighty :tu

Edited by Simbec1863
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Simbec1863 said:

I think they’re made in Cambridgeshire Uk unless they’ve moved production overseas.I’ve run a black widow system and Delkevic both made in Blighty :tu

Blackwidow on their website only says that their R&D is based in UK, doesn't state where production is.

Had one on my bmw f800gsa, very good quality, light weight and quiet with the baffle in , as good a quality as Laser,  Remus , Mivv , Leo Vinci that I have owned in the past.

Also had a set of their downpipes on a Kawasaki Versys 650 and again they were very good

Stoke and Cambridge via the Far East somewhere still good quality I remember when we referred to stuff as Jap crap.

I’ve got pipes on my smoker made in Thailand also top quality I guess it’s all in the design,manufacturing and quality assurance processes these companies use :tu

Edited by Simbec1863