My tl has been running since 2012, she has seemed to have a very extended garage stay, due to the previous owner   but today I'm gonna see if I can change that, 

Would any of you kind fellows have any advise on start or turn over an engine that has been sat so long, as I just don't want to damage anything,  

I never left a bike not running that long before 

Thank you

Well what a productive day, oil done , all work needed done , found the tilt sensor was upside down, stater relay was dodgy so I have ordered a new one, almost all electrical connections needed some tlc , and the clutch switch was buggered , but she fired right up and run perfectly, purring like a kitten , just to odd clean up jobs to do, and full service then in for a mot , and we can see what she rides like , 20220409_183803.thumb.jpg.5ca2c752d2985c649ba61adf4a154f06.jpg

22 minutes ago, TonyGee said:

how did that happen ????  

It looks like someone had been in there before  , but I don't think they had any idea of what to do, as loads of relays and stuff was undone and left hanging around , I'm no mechanic by any means , but if it don't seem right, it normally isn't lol, but I do know how u use a multimeter lol

• Like 1