giuliari seat

ccroaker

1 hour ago, TonyGee said:

I got one last year, it was advertised as a GS1000 but when it turned up it wasn't wide enough for the GS1000 tail unit o.O  but with a bit of modifying i got it to fit the later GS850 tail unit :) 

20211218_130530.jpg

suits it great.... flows nicely into the tail unit....some nice mods done ... like the exhaust

4 hours ago, ccroaker said:

thanks lad but its not as clean looking up close....i remember you building one a few years back...thats some skill to have...

You have a good memory, I'm not as quick building now, I have a Gs1000 and an efe to complete but you are on the road with yours, I will try to find a 750 again because they are a fine machine. 

7 minutes ago, denisd said:

You have a good memory, I'm not as quick building now, I have a Gs1000 and an efe to complete but you are on the road with yours, I will try to find a 750 again because they are a fine machine. 

i remember stuff like that... used to follow ur posts on biker.ie....are u a mechanic by trade .. or just someone who knows what hes doing

• Like 1
Just now, ccroaker said:

i remember stuff like that... used to follow ur posts on biker.ie....are u a mechanic by trade .. or just someone who knows what hes doing

Not a mechanic, I just picked up the knowledge and had a go, I am a welder/fabricator by trade, it helps with the build, growing up outside of the big towns and having a bike meant you learned fast if you wanted to stay mobile, if you ever head to the northwest give me a shout. 

1 minute ago, denisd said:

Not a mechanic, I just picked up the knowledge and had a go, I am a welder/fabricator by trade, it helps with the build, growing up outside of the big towns and having a bike meant you learned fast if you wanted to stay mobile, if you ever head to the northwest give me a shout. 

sound man....great skill to have ...you seem to be a suzuki fan

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...