1127F/Powerscreen motor with 1200 Blandit sump

canamant

Before I ask I've tried the search function but can't find what I'm looking for.

I'm fitting a Blandit sump to the 1216 Powerscreen motor for SuperslabbyRacer 1 so I can fit the 4:1 exhaust I bought for it year ago.  Obviously the sump "fits" but is there anything that has to be done regarding the overpresure valve  from the oil filter gallery which fits from the outside  side of the sump (not he one inside the sump that screws in and dumps the cooler supply back to the sum when the engine is cold).  The bandit sump has the relief line behind the plug at the forward left side of the sump while the Powerscreen one has the relief line/valve behind the plug from the right hand side of the sump.  I remember that there was some discussion on here a few years back about the lubrication system pressure relief path and I don't want to screw this up.

Also the powerscreen relief system has a spring and plunger in the gallery and the Bandit apear not to on the parts diagrams.

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, canamant said:

Before I ask I've tried the search function but can't find what I'm looking for.

I'm fitting a Blandit sump to the 1216 Powerscreen motor for SuperslabbyRacer 1 so I can fit the 4:1 exhaust I bought for it year ago.  Obviously the sump "fits" but is there anything that has to be done regarding the overpresure valve  from the oil filter gallery which fits from the outside  side of the sump (not he one inside the sump that screws in and dumps the cooler supply back to the sum when the engine is cold).  The bandit sump has the relief line behind the plug at the forward left side of the sump while the Powerscreen one has the relief line/valve behind the plug from the right hand side of the sump.  I remember that there was some discussion on here a few years back about the lubrication system pressure relief path and I don't want to screw this up.

Also the powerscreen relief system has a spring and plunger in the gallery and the Bandit apear not to on the parts diagrams.

Thanks in advance.

“Superslabbyracer1 #1”?

pics?