New Martek frames

rodneya

On 7/4/2022 at 5:20 PM, Chris12 said:

I have spent quite abit of time over at martek over the years and speak with the lads there time to time, and have gotten to see builds, frames and things first hand, when you here a few sides to a story its funny. a bit like this one so what your saying is basically nothing happened 

Chris, I have a few friends waiting for parts to be made and they have even sent him parts to be replicated. Yet no response when they try calling or emailing. Now they just wants their parts back but still no response.

Do you think thats professional way to run a company...? Im asking you cause u obviously are happy with his service. Im not doubting his workmanship or engineering skills, He has the most equipped private workshop in the country,  but the common trend is unless u live within a stones throw of the place and drop in every week to check on ur order, nothing gets done.

Im in Austria, my mates have orders from the Netherlands and France. Its easier to palm someone off wen they cant rock up to ur door in 5min and start asking questions. im not sure how close u live to Mark but i bet its a dam lot closer than me and my friends.

Have u ever had anything produced overseas with the fear of paying for something and nothing turning up...? Well thats how we all feel on this side of the pond.

• Like 4
59 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

Chris, I have a few friends waiting for parts to be made and they have even sent him parts to be replicated. Yet no response when they try calling or emailing. Now they just wants their parts back but still no response.

Do you think thats professional way to run a company...? Im asking you cause u obviously are happy with his service. Im not doubting his workmanship or engineering skills, He has the most equipped private workshop in the country,  but the common trend is unless u live within a stones throw of the place and drop in every week to check on ur order, nothing gets done.

Im in Austria, my mates have orders from the Netherlands and France. Its easier to palm someone off wen they cant rock up to ur door in 5min and start asking questions. im not sure how close u live to Mark but i bet its a dam lot closer than me and my friends.

Have u ever had anything produced overseas with the fear of paying for something and nothing turning up...? Well thats how we all feel on this side of the pond.

I was talking about the stories and things that have been written on here nothing more 

• Jelly locked this topic