New Martek frames

rodneya

31 minutes ago, 1260Pete1 said:

I ordered 3 swingarms for rd 350s and also a tank, they never materialised, and the swingarm I had made for a bandit was shocking, it looked great from a distance but there was so much wrong it was just scrap,  the guy is a tool, he even said to me on the phone that he is not a business man and doesn't know what he's doing, it's a shame as they could have been the best out there.

I don’t pretend to know everything about everyone’s experiences or situations and like I said I’m sure there is truth to some of it. but I’m saying the ones I do know that are false or not as they get told as they actually are isn’t right either and in my experience everything has been expectional, yes waited a little longer than I would of wanted but that’s just how it is with that sort of work 

Edited by Chris12
4 hours ago, Chris12 said:

Where do you get this shit from ! half of the stories are made up by muppets like you lot haha

Ermm, well the bloke who made the first one.  I see he has since made his own, and fair play they look decent.  I've also bought stuff off Mark too. I wouldn't rush to again.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, dupersunc said:

Ermm, well the bloke who made the first one.  I see he has since made his own, and fair play they look decent.  I've also bought stuff off Mark too. I wouldn't rush to again.

Who was that then ? I’ve seen the tooling and how it’s done 

Edited by Chris12

Good thing about opinions we all have one…normally based on folks own experiences, it’s a good forum is this not an arsebook page.

Did you RTFR……or just join to wind folk up with your witty banter

There are some smart and creative people on here (y) I don’t include myself in that description.

Welcome to OSS by the way :D from Gonzo :), more interested in what project you have than whether we do or don’t like how someone runs their business, we should all agree to disagree we like pics by the way :tu

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Simbec1863 said:

Good thing about opinions we all have one…normally based on folks own experiences, it’s a good forum is this not an arsebook page.

Did you RTFR……or just join to wind folk up with your witty banter

There are some smart and creative people on here (y) I don’t include myself in that description.

Welcome to OSS by the way :D from Gonzo :), more interested in what project you have than whether we do or don’t like how someone runs their business, we should all agree to disagree we like pics by the way :tu

I joined originally because I’m building a schwantz rep but when I see people saying things that aren’t factual and making things up about some one who is some what of a “motorcycling friend” then I will question it

you aren’t as bothered about the projects as shows in this particular thread it’s more about the way a business is run 

Edited by Chris12

If you read the thread my posts are about the sad loss of Gav from GIA only.I have no experience or opinion either +ve or -ve on Martek, other folk seem to have personal knowledge and experience as you do.

I personally love projects and look forward to seeing your Schwantz rep in the projects section perhaps OSS isn’t for you,I hope not but it can be sarcastic and tough at times, but well worth sticking around…off to bed now as it’s late in Denmark :tu

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Chris12 said:

Who was that then ? I’ve seen the tooling and how it’s done 

The guy who Makes tanks for Harris.  Showed me the Original tank he was commissioned by Mark to make, Mark decided he wanted to do a "deal" on the agreed price.  He was asked to return it.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, dupersunc said:

The guy who Makes tanks for Harris.  Showed me the Original tank he was commissioned by Mark to make, Mark decided he wanted to do a "deal" on the agreed price.  He was asked to return it.

Do you know the guys name ?

7 hours ago, Chris12 said:

Where do you get this shit from ! half of the stories are made up by muppets like you lot haha

@Chris12Mate,you got 9 posts on here and one of them is insulting members,just post up some pics of your build and enjoy OSS.

• Like 6

Before this thread degenerates any further. Here's a wee snippet from the rules about if you have an issue with a company/trader.......

BORING LEGAL STUFF

PRODUCT AND OR SERVICE REVIEWS:

OSS is NOT a feedback mechanism for poor goods and/or service you may have received from a supplier. It lacks the essential balance that allows the business in question to respond and/or offer an explanation hence it is open to abuse. If you experience difficulties with a transaction or service we recommend you take it up directly with the business in question and/or with Trading Standards. The OSS admin team do not wish to be involved in any legal challenge that may result as a consequence of comments made on this site.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

all the things of which you said they are not true.

Hi

we had a tank top made after we paid 50% upfront for 5 , but when it arrived it never fitted frame very well and was out of shape when we contacted said company he said he couldn't get it any better so we returned prototype got refund and made them in house

hope that helps you 

• Like 1