New Martek frames

rodneya

20 hours ago, clivegto said:

So are Spondon/GIA

Spondon???? Even if anyone wanted to ressurrect Spondon, all their machines were auctioned off and their frame jigs were scrapped, even though GIA Gavin wanted to buy them. (Anyone who has visited GIA will have heard this as any vague mention of the word 'Spondon' induces a rather negative reaction in Gavin, who isn't exactly going to volunteer to become president of the Stuart Garner fan club.)

• Like 2

Gavs last ever build, finished off by spondon/gia,  Stuart tiller is now  involved, still has spondon monster tube frame jig, I wouldn't touch Walker as far as I could throw him, he,s a dodgy man, them tube frames are a kit, frame tank yokes subframe and rearsets for 7.5k, he has ten kits for sale apparently, he did state to me it costs him 12k to make them but selling for 7.5

20220114_125147.jpg

• Like 4

Spondon GIA is the way forward on aluminium frame kits and swingarms now. They are currently catching up on the backlog of work that Gav had taken deposits on. I have seen their work and spent some time with them and they have some skills and a there is also a lot of spondon knowledge and connections so it is a good combination of the two brands coming together.

There will be some articles soon with more details 

• Like 6