Specification differences between GSXR and GSX-F Power screen motors

Havoc

I think I posted up the list of cams. If you look up the powerscreen cam part numbers and cross reference them with what else suzuki stuck them in, you'll see the difference. I want to say they shared the intake and exhaust cams with various other Rs and Fs, bandits came later and got different cams. Now whether that's what they came from the factory with or what the parts compatibility has been updated to because Suzuki discontinued a lot of parts, who knows. I've helped a friend build a slabby 750 with a gsx750f engine because that's all we had available and he didn't want to spend a bunch of money tracking down a gsxr engine. Swap the carbs and run it if it's what you have, you can always swap out the engine later if you find something better.

• Like 1

I had one in a slingshot, low down grunt was surprisingly perky , mid range through the twisty lanes was easy  and enjoyable , 

But On a straight it felt like a GS500  when    by modern machines to the point I just wouldn’t bother going fast on straights disappointing  no top end rush on them cams , having lived there before and the route I ended up going , if I had another F motor it would only be on the agreement with myself to have another wizzy pop usable road motor , my old engine is sadly sold