Coil stick conversion

Has anyone converted from say Dyna coils to seperate coil stick per cylinder got any data results or proved improvements they can share im having high rpm coil failure with my dyna 3hm minis thinking of changing set up on slingy as I think there could be something to be gained at the top end with a stronger ignition set up on my application always fell at the top end we’re missing just that bit more

As Dyna coils have many years use across thousands of installations, many used in excess of 13-14k+ rpm's, high CR, Turbo and Nitrous equipped engines without problem, it possibly points to a problem with your particular Mini coils (i've never used them personally as I prefer the 'old chunkies LOL!)

Any coil set up working correctly will support extreme installations - a good spark delivered at the correct time will be the same as any other, so it would be virtually impossible to 'improve' on that unless the system was substandard. Guessing here maybe whatever you are using to drive the coils can't charge them adequately so its not a coil problem at all?