starting the bike

gtecomp

one of injector is not working right .. starts- stops. My tuner advise me to search for new set of injectors or different. He said that the others 3 injectors are just hour away form the same failure.....what injectors are easy to fit in stock rail and TB??   

You have '01-03 GSX-R600 TBs, right? 100% drop-in replacement injectors are quite rare for these. But if you are ready to use some adapters for top end and electrical connectors and maybe adjusting the fuel rail height then there are plenty of options.

If the flow rate of the original injectors is enough for you finding a new set would be a good option too. I might have a spare set floating around. If needed I can test them and sell if they are good.

some interesting fact about this injectors

at 12.8V dead time is 1,5ms

at 3 bar flow is 280cc

at 3.5 bar flow is 310cc

they charge me 50 Euro for testing of 7 injectors....in 2014 I bought entire TB unit including injectors, TPS etc. for 50 Euro.

Money are not, what they were...peace :) :) :) 

Edited by gtecomp

OK I'll try one more time with stock injectors after cleaning. But last changes were .... unneeded in my opinion:

- hall sensor for crank trigger

- smaller fuel pump

there is old bulgarian  proverb :

work in vain, do not stand in vain

...which proves that, we are not the smartest nation.

• Like 1

for now bike starts normally...I still didn't connect the laptop to tune some staff, but weather getting warm and I want to test the bike...slowly ... just a ride to my job site. Currently I ride Ducati s2r 800, but I have enough 'tractor feeling' ride expiriance... 4 cyl feel is needed.

so a few off-topic question:

1. The horn is just hanging on cable and I didn't remember where was the original location...any clue? 

2. Which mirrors ... currently there is just 2 gsxr's in local second hand on-line stores or facebook market place in entire country ...no mirorrs ,no windshield ..any suggestion  for correct era parts swap?

ok

the bike behave wierd when hot. it's holds afr 14,5 at idle when restarted runs on 12 to 20. Anyway I put some BOSCH injectors from 4,2 audi ...they are fairly small , ,just 210cc, but just for the test. Almost the same issue, well it works a little bit better.

I test ride the bike today 

Well new problem..akward raiding position. Hmmm...I'm sitting too low, handlebar are too far away and foot pegs are too high...It seems to me that I should rise the seat at lest 5 cm????

• 1 month later...