1980 GSX 1100 EX FAIRING

It's indeed not an 1100, it's a 750 xD

Frame is there with the tank too :P

Anyways indeed, just an example of what can be done with "a bit" of work (just polishing all of those K8 components must have been a ballache though blimey)

It's also mainly that we need more info from OP as far as what project is intended, in order to be able to reply 

Hi Tony,thanks for your reply, no i don't want to put a full fairing on the bike, but need too for winter riding. Now  i am old ( 73 )  i'm old and cold , circulation not being what it used to be, so the choices are not riding in the winter , selling the bike and buying one with good weather protection, or buying a full fairing for my lovely gsx. Which would you choose !!!!!!!!!!!!

45 minutes ago, slideplayer said:

Hi Tony,thanks for your reply, no i don't want to put a full fairing on the bike, but need too for winter riding. Now  i am old ( 73 )  i'm old and cold , circulation not being what it used to be, so the choices are not riding in the winter , selling the bike and buying one with good weather protection, or buying a full fairing for my lovely gsx. Which would you choose !!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't ride much in the winter as it effects my R/A so the bike doesn't get used much :( IF i had to use my ET in the winter i would spend the cash on better riding gear. I just can't imagine an ET with a fairing, the bike looks good without one. 

its part of the unwritten rules to post a pic of your bike by the way :tu