Scottish Bike Show 2022 12th & 13th March

Wee Man

Times for setting up on Saturday morning are between 7am and 9am.  You will not be allowed to bring a bike on site after that.

No removing of bikes from stand until 17:00 on Sunday.

Passes will be provided for parking your car/van in the exhibitors car park.

There is supposedly free tea/coffee provided.  

1 hour ago, Wee Man said:

Times for setting up on Saturday morning are between 7am and 9am.  You will not be allowed to bring a bike on site after that.

No removing of bikes from stand until 17:00 on Sunday.

Passes will be provided for parking your car/van in the exhibitors car park.

There is supposedly free tea/coffee provided.  

see.... if i'd have checked here you wouldn't have a rambling barrage of questions in PM.... sorry boss :D

• Like 1

Well that's the Scottish show done for another year. This time round I had plenty bikes to put on our stand. Great variety of bikes, certainly helped draw the punters in. Our modest wee setup had a large footfall and our bikes certainly got a very favourable reaction. Each bike had its own uniqueness, we had a stunning GIA framed bike (which should have won something), a turbo chop that in the past belonged to @vizman, Paul's lively GS750/1216 turbo, two Rooster Racing bikes, two turbo GSXR11's, a BFT GSXR1000, a single sided slabby fighter, a rather tidy 1260 Katana, a shouty EFE and a clean TL1000. The piss taking on top form, from some myopic fool buying vegan pizza, a ceremonial bawsack booting, and a very accommodating friendship bracelet! Less said about the better...eh Barry? And we are still waiting for @Burnoutto finish his build, always next year Tony....just remember the cricket box.

Paul M. made the long trek up from Englandshire, journey made worth while as his bike got a "Highly Commended" Rossett in the Modified Machine Class.

Thanks very much to those who made the effort and brought their bikes, the stand would be nothing without your efforts. (y)

Thanks to @KATANAMANGLER, @cullinoc, @MOLE, @Paulm, @yantosh, @Dangerous, @Chink

Oh and my old banger picked up this...was shocked to say the least. 

20220313_141442.thumb.jpg.0c8520d746191542be09153655d63b4e.jpg

Edited by Wee Man
Pizza
  • Like 8

As usual,had a great time all weekend,a really good selection of bikes on the stand,lots of piss taking going on,the less said about the pizza the better  @Wee Man:D. Great to catch up with everyone again, also the friendship bracelet @cullinoc:D. My pics aint any different to the others posted so i wont clog uo the thread with them.And finally,thanks for the bed,food( well some of itO.o)and beer @Wee Man

Oh and a nice rosette appeared on mine and Greggs bike so a little recognition for OSS by the organisers of the show,although its a shame no one else got one,there were plenty of bikes on the stand worthy of something especially in my view the GIA of @cullinoc

Edited by Paulm
  • Like 5