Manchester Bike Show 29th & 30th January 2022

davecara

• 2 months later...

Ok fuckers who is bring a bike to the show? Dave has asked me to take over as he can’t come. I want some nice bike please Paul can you get the banners to me or to the show so far only confirmed bikes are 

me. The shitter

tom D. The baker

so need about 10 more give me a shout asap

23 hours ago, Katana said:

Thanks Simon as it stands I’m probably going to bin it as no one is committing 

To be honest Dave,that's a good call,I'd love to do it but we are hopefully moving house that weekend,may possibly still come up on the Sunday though,no bike though.

Looks like we're pulling out of this one folks.

Struggling to get enough people to commit to coming.

Crying shame but thoughly understandable given the circumstances over the past 18 months and the uncertainty surrounding it. 

We may have a second bite of the cherry in April for a second Manchester Show at Bowlers, I'll keep everyone informed as and when.

28 minutes ago, davecara said:

Looks like we're pulling out of this one folks.

Struggling to get enough people to commit to coming.

Crying shame but thoughly understandable given the circumstances over the past 18 months and the uncertainty surrounding it. 

We may have a second bite of the cherry in April for a second Manchester Show at Bowlers, I'll keep everyone informed as and when.

Hopefully when things ease up a bit and things become a bit more certain with shows you'll be oversubscribed with 'lockdown builds'. :tu