Crankshaft for V710 1127 Motor

GeorgeEI7KO

21 hours ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

Dont forget the B12 rocker box has a chain runner on it for the hyvo chain and the, idler wheel isnt used on the B12 and needs to be replaced with the by the reinforcing plate..:tu

That's an interesting point - a M8 rebuilt his Bindit ( he sold you the Harris F1 ) with a GSXR crank so obvs needed a std roller chain but i'm fairly sure he didn't change the cam cover or add extra's into the head! I'm interested now to find out what's under the cover in that engine LOL!

2 minutes ago, Gixer1460 said:

That's an interesting point - a M8 rebuilt his Bindit ( he sold you the Harris F1 ) with a GSXR crank so obvs needed a std roller chain but i'm fairly sure he didn't change the cam cover or add extra's into the head! I'm interested now to find out what's under the cover in that engine LOL!

He must have the idler roller as the chain is tooooo long else, and there might be enough room with the runner still attached to the cover? never tried it with gsxr cam chain and bandit cover, only done it the other way round.:tu

sdmFOcH.gif

QIam8UX.gif