the 1100WP swingarm is 585mm long, according to the Suzuki Technical Information from the press release in 1992. Then again, it might have been a pre-production model.

I could measure a 750 one up tomorrow to see what I'm talking about.

However, the real pivot to axle length will be determined by the chain tensioners... Remember, we have slots at the back that are more than one axle diameters long. :P

I put a 900rr arm in a 600w frame. I liked how the bracing looked on the 900rr arm compared gsxr stuff and the width back by the axle was pretty wide so I had plenty of room to get things spaced right. The lines seemed to flow better too. I can dig up measurements if you want.

Interesting - which model of RR?

Don't mind the way this one looks - I question the measurements though!

http://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/attachments/technical-discussion-28/4288d1230007890-swingarm-measurements-comparisons-954_swingarm.jpg

Yes.

Bugger.

Have also found a 750 arm, but it's on the other side of the country and not cheap... and it's also the braced style, think I like the 93 model arm more now...

Edited by Gammaboy

Interesting - which model of RR?

Don't mind the way this one looks - I question the measurements though!

http://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/attachments/technical-discussion-28/4288d1230007890-swingarm-measurements-comparisons-954_swingarm.jpg

Main reason I did that work for the swingarm swap is because I didn't like how tall the brace was on the commonly swapped gsxr swingarms. The pivot of the 900rr swingarm is really wide so I had to shave material off the frame to make it fit and then I had to cut down the stock 600w swingarm pivot hardware and make some other custom spacers. If this were to go in a 750 or 1100 I would imagine the pivot would be wider and it would save some machine work. I've got other pictures of the swingarm swap and I'm sure I have all the measurements saved somewhere too but I'd have to dig for them.

The bike has 04 gsxr600 forks in 91 gsxr750 triples with a 929 front wheel and rotors. I ended up using the 929 rear wheel, rotor, and caliper in the 900rr swingarm but I put a spare supermoto wheel in there for this picture to see how it looked.

20131118_182902_zps5c5d2f02.jpg

20131113_132204_LLS_zps59f7f919.jpg

• Like 1

Main reason I did that work for the swingarm swap is because I didn't like how tall the brace was on the commonly swapped gsxr swingarms. The pivot of the 900rr swingarm is really wide so I had to shave material off the frame to make it fit and then I had to cut down the stock 600w swingarm pivot hardware and make some other custom spacers. If this were to go in a 750 or 1100 I would imagine the pivot would be wider and it would save some machine work. I've got other pictures of the swingarm swap and I'm sure I have all the measurements saved somewhere too but I'd have to dig for them.

The bike has 04 gsxr600 forks in 91 gsxr750 triples with a 929 front wheel and rotors. I ended up using the 929 rear wheel, rotor, and caliper in the 900rr swingarm but I put a spare supermoto wheel in there for this picture to see how it looked.

20131118_182902_zps5c5d2f02.jpg

20131113_132204_LLS_zps59f7f919.jpg

OOOh nice, mean and moody ;)