Kat shark fin measurement

21 minutes ago, Swiss Toni said:

Try LPM, Tony? Save a lot of faffing about. 

the thing is Toni i don't know if i want any on and don't want to spend the cash and not like em, im gona make some out of ally for now and paint them black and see how i get on, just need a rough size. ;)

• Like 2

Hello Tony,Since I am in the states these are inches. I had my freshly painted Kat fairing sitting on my living room floor (out of harms way)so easy peasy to try and help out..

My fins are 6”long overall,1”at rear sloping (down)to 2”looking from the side ,then roughly 1/2” wide looking from front.

Important thing too is they are “splayed “out looking from the front also ,so the front bottom of the tips measure roughly 1” wider apart than where they mount at the faring base under the headlights center to center.

Hope this helps and look forward to seeing your work.

7 minutes ago, Ash said:

These fins would be ideal I think to cast in a silcone mould, might have a look into it.

yeah good idea,:tu  you could sell them a bit cheaper than what suzuki want >:(  will be a bit safer than the two blades ive got on mine right now :S

20210626_154233.jpg

• Like 1