Squires Weekend Meet Up 31stJuly 1st August

Paulm

Any interest in this as a meet up/camp thing? The AirCooledSuzuki lads and UK Specials lads are trying to sort a meet there on the above dates,Donington being cancelled we thought we could still do something,it will cost you to camp there.Im going to go

Squires Cafe Bar 

Newthorpe Lane

Newthorpe

LS25 5LX

Edited by Paulm

Ok boys and girls if you fancy this and want to stay overnight,you need to go on the Squires website and book it yourselves,I'm booked in for Friday and Saturday nights,be good to see some of you there.If you put ACS Classic Bike Club in the special requests box they will try and put us all together.

Edited by Paulm
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/23/2021 at 9:03 PM, PanzerWomble said:

Anyone know if Squires is still run by Bill ?

Not been there for many a year although used to live a few miles away when it was at Sherburn village still. 

No it isn't. Very far from being anything like the place it was but still popular by those whose taste buds have been removed.

Seriously guys, those who are going do take it steady. N Yorks plod target the roads for miles around with speed vans, marked and unmarked cars and bikes. Used to go but now I just avoid, too much hassle, like most of N Yorks.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Crass said:

No it isn't. Very far from being anything like the place it was but still popular by those whose taste buds have been removed.

Seriously guys, those who are going do take it steady. N Yorks plod target the roads for miles around with speed vans, marked and unmarked cars and bikes. Used to go but now I just avoid, too much hassle, like most of N Yorks.

Never catch me not going steady :D 

Nearl ready. IMG_20210729_184532.thumb.jpg.0a545d47a44dbcf85b330fe45e5f4daa.jpg