750 gsx slingshot 1990

fab

i have just bought a 1990 slingshot 750, which had been in storage for 3 years

i have pulled the carburfuckingettors down to clean them and they were in very good condition 

gave them a bath in the ultrasonic cleaner and checked all passage ways and jets all good except power jet plugs. i cannot for the life of me see a hole or blow anything through them and all 4 are the same?

i have never worked on slingshot carburfuckingettors ,so not to sure weather they are sealed or not (power jet plugs)

any other secrets i should know about these carby , i have worked on many mikuni carbs just not these

IMG_1900.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

IMG_1899.jpg

Get some actual jets in there (i found some reference online  when i converted mine years ago - do your research), then reduce main jet size approx by 2.5-5 increments.

Will crisp up your fuelling, they come on song approx in the last third of rev-range, and are worth it.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, FJD said:

Get some actual jets in there (i found some reference online  when i converted mine years ago - do your research- link above is great !!!!!), then reduce main jet size approx by 2.5-5 increments.

Will crisp up your fuelling, they come on song approx in the last third of rev-range, and are worth it.