1 hour ago, Kamikaze said:

Just awesome....(y)

Luving the white wheels and frame, compliment each other really well. shame the forks arnt blk.

Thank you sir..:tu

The frame is the one thing I cant make my mind up, its a bit rough in bits and needs re powder coaitng. BUT what colour????????  i quite like the white but i also like the gunmetal grey shiny stuff..

For this summer its staying as is.. I might doe the seat blue to match the front mudguard but not sure..

Few bits to finish off, make the back brake work in case i need to get MOT, and the carbs need sorting properly.. few clips and cable 

attatchemnts as well. then use the thing and see how it goes...

But all in all very pleased with the way its turned out...:tu:)

before .............

f7zPZ7f.jpg

after,........

osCoD23.jpg

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

Thank you sir..:tu

The frame is the one thing I cant make my mind up, its a bit rough in bits and needs re powder coaitng. BUT what colour????????  i quite like the white but i also like the gunmetal grey shiny stuff..

For this summer its staying as is.. I might doe the seat blue to match the front mudguard but not sure..

Few bits to finish off, make the back brake work in case i need to get MOT, and the carbs need sorting properly.. few clips and cable 

attatchemnts as well. then use the thing and see how it goes...

But all in all very pleased with the way its turned out...:tu:)

before .............

f7zPZ7f.jpg

after,........

osCoD23.jpg

Not at all, i think the white frame is perfect, yeah sure repaint it at some point but leave it white.

If anything paint the ignition cover blk to match the clutch cover and put a smaller single KC Daylighter headlight on it with a yellow cover

1234-1.thumb.jpg.93a871565d883881480e1e19d1d5ef76.jpg

tumblr_d3037c91aee147f595add4442194c581_222fbbb1_540.thumb.jpg.2636255a52fb3c30af5ec498d67020c7.jpg

• Like 2

First track day booked, classic bike on at castle coombe 29th April, I need more time ti finish this and try it out properly.

But everything is conspiring against me, I'm off abroad  Friday so another weekend lost:(

Its all Putins fault, :( No really it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway a gratuitous photo after doing tyre pressures.B|

m82Csv0.jpg

Edited by fatblokeonbandit
  • Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...