The linkage has thicker plates welded onto the bottom but the holes in the same place.????o.O

anyway sorted the seat out an raised it by 1/2 an inch, its spot on now, and mounted the seat unit firmly, it looks a bit untidy at the back but ill sort that later, main thing is the seat is actually where i want it for my fat arse..:tu

7ogZY2K.jpg

Zzje2tD.jpg

ggEj6w3.jpg

n8jI2Nf.jpg

• Like 5

Yes i was trying a bit to hard to catch the triumph Daytona thing that went past me:$

Epic fun though, i saw the bloke after and he was of a similar age to me but 1/2 the size, and he said he could sense me coming so didnt turn in until i had flow by!!:$:tu

if you look closely you can see the point where i was braking so hard the back end came up in the air so i had to let the brakes off and head for the grass...:D

• Like 4
1 hour ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

£17 from china..:D

7gHJrZS.jpg

Always good to put your safety in the hands the the cheapest shite from China .....I like the cheap "noodle based" brake  pads on mine , I mena they are vegan but identify as asbestos so what could possibly go wrong ? 

Plate of HMS Gsxcester perchance ? 

Edited by PanzerWomble
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

Never use the back brake so it doesn't matter how well it works, as long as it passes the brake test machine for the MOT:tu

and the Suzuki one fitted don't work worth a fart anyway.

I'd have thought with your specific username you'd be making use of all brakes possibile to stop.................... :stop: 

• Like 1

My new shiny wheels arrived this weekend, but i realised I didnt have any room to fit them as my garage is full of junk and bikes and stuff!!!!!!

so moved everything out and had a group photo:D

R6QL8wZ.jpg

So white and clean I had to stop myself from licking them,,,,,:D

JBE44UY.jpg

Ea4sQbu.jpg

Remembered the rear had  washers for a spacer!! so made  a new one.:$

arRbeTs.jpg

n1T43i8.jpg

The question is Tooo much white or not???  Blue seat unit or just blue number boards, I don't know, ???

Why am I asking you lot?? O.o

Anyway im liking the wheels. They are very shiny.B|

CXxtNcQ.jpg

ODwN6us.jpg

fVBBfnB.jpg

Edited by fatblokeonbandit
  • Like 15