Got a couple of days off after working in Romania:tu

So crack on, and as im old I have to get up and pee in the middle of the night.:$

I was lying there trying to go back to sleep when the penny dropped with a big clang!!!!!!!!!!!!

move everything down to make more room.:tu

vbr9nf0.jpg

temp spacers 30 mm long.

XGURavM.jpg

Thats better:tu

hE3Qum6.jpg

DOH, juts lower the bottom oneO.o

2LtLdkD.jpg

Excellent, saved half the mudguard:)

R4tjHAq.jpg

• Like 1
6 hours ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

Work Work Work, getting in the way, havent had a minute to scratch my arse let alone do stuff to Brian, I cant wait to retire in 3 years,:)

Just got to decide weather  to sell the Teapot to fund shiny bits, or keep it....O.o I used to be indecisive but now I dont know....:P

Or swap it for shiny bits :ph34r:

3 hours ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

Its room thats the problem, if i had more then i would keep the teapot, but 5 bikes and a single car garage just doesn't work!!!:(

Front rooms got to go when you extend the garage. Hate to be the one to break the news to the Welsh princess.:D

• Like 1

All very well chaps, but in the real world I do actually like the old Bag of Rags, so dont want the hassle of another devorce just to get more storage room:D:D

so down sizing is the only way.. :tu

Also i wont ever have a bike Im worried about riding or droping , i was a bit like that when I finished me 'arris. But then just used it on track days and riding to work for a bit.... And the only time it ever got dropped was when an idiot mate fell over in the carpark at Cadwell as he wanted to have a ride on  it o.O

Hi Bri,

just a line from a new member to thank you for your U-Tube Bandit series. Was fantastic and IMMENSELY helpful.

About lending your bikes out. Do your mates let you ride their pride and joy?  My mates all had goes on all my bikes and never let me ride theirs !!

Understandable when it's a Hardly Driveable cos they don't want you to really know what shite they bought.