Show us your Turbo/super charged bike

Gents,

No clue if there is already a topic like this..

There are people here with turbo charged bike, I only have seen the bikes of 3 members here..

I'm curious how the other bikes look like..

So, please, show us your bike, bragging about numbers is always good ;)

Here's mine; 1979 Suzuki GS1000 with a 1245cc big bore, stronger internals, small turbo, not overly fast, more a very smooth engine.

I don't need to shift back when I want to overtake something. Although it isn't really fast, it's not slow either!! It's never unpredictable, but on the other hand it lifts the front wheel in 3rd gear..

GS1245T.jpg

• Like 12
On 6/6/2021 at 10:41 PM, vizman said:

MTC pistons, FBM turbo system, BFT stuff.... disappointed dyno run @150 something bhp until I realised I’d snapped the waste gate actuator arm and it was wedged open....fixed now.

ECD4A4F2-619D-4D89-B748-DC2350E47A79.jpeg

I love the first models of the GSXR's

How much HP after you fixed the waste gate?

Edited by Reinhoud
1 hour ago, MeanBean49 said:

How is it with the upgraded Turbo? :ph34r:

It's running around 200rwhp at the moment Rob,still in setting up phase really,feels quick enough on the road,it'll go back on Nicks dyno at somepoint,it's pushed me down the seat a couple of times already,no idea what boost,no gauge on it at the moment,the hp figure is from one of the dyno runs at Nicks.

This is my ‘scruffy slingy’ 

unsure of power, late 100s running a standard b12 with sp turbo kit. 
r1guys old lock up clutch (above)

got a set of busa pistons and another b12 motor to aim for 250bhp. 
Could do with extended swingarm in time. 

B12455C7-9098-4E6F-BBD6-C66B339B55DD.jpeg

• Like 5
20 hours ago, Gixer1460 said:

This is the most Bonkers thing in the whole list - I really want to see it succeed - 100+ hp in that ickle thing will be mad!

Thanks boss, it's getting there, I got it to rev to about 7K before the stuttering so i've made a few tweaks to the jetting and float bowl compensation hoses but haven't had chance to test it properly yet

14 hours ago, clivegto said:

What is its total weight. 

It was approx 158kg with oil but no fuel using the everso reliable bathroom scales and block of wood technique

• Like 1