Any experience with proboost kit?

I'll be getting some components for my build from proboost in finland, in an email they said the td05 16g does not require an oil restrictor, is this accurate? I was under the impression journal bearings required one on these motors. Thanks. 

I would believe what they say. Proboost kits have been on market for quite long time and there are plenty of them in use. As far as I know general opinion is that they work fine when installed by the instructions.

As first hand experience we installed a kit with the same TD05-16 turbo on a friend's Busa. The engine had a high volume oil pump so the pressure was probably around 6-8 bars. The turbo was fine without any additional restrictors or other tricks.

8 hours ago, Arttu said:

I would believe what they say. Proboost kits have been on market for quite long time and there are plenty of them in use. As far as I know general opinion is that they work fine when installed by the instructions.

As first hand experience we installed a kit with the same TD05-16 turbo on a friend's Busa. The engine had a high volume oil pump so the pressure was probably around 6-8 bars. The turbo was fine without any additional restrictors or other tricks.

Good to know, I think I do see a restrictor in the turbo. My setup is mixing/matching kit parts and custom parts so I wasnt sure if it had to do with their modified turbo, their oil line, or any td05. Thanks.