750ET lives and breathes

Thats my 750 et onthe road for the 1st time since i bought her in 2015.

Pissed through the MOT but is running rich.

Pulled the carbs   , float valve seat seals hard and horrible, float heights at 20mm , spec is 24+/-1 lol and fuel tap is free flowing when it shouldn't.      

Carb repair kits and  a new fuel tap that doesn't break the bank ordered. Tap repair kit for the old tap so i can put that on my BIG tank :)  when I get it painted.

Once the carbs are sorted  its oil & Filter time and new tyres are required, front is a 2003 and rear a 2007 .

Pic is of the bike as I bought it. It's still the same but the exhaust will be going for something a bit more fruity.  

Slabby 750 next ,then the 884M then the 884RK ,order subject to change depending a number of factors. 

IMG_20151115_120628411.jpg

Edited by gsxr884
ad a pic
  • Like 3

Its a late 81 so I have to wait a bit yet .

Well it was imported to the UK and registered in 97 so DVLA gave it a manufactured date of December 81 bastards.

If I could prove earlier I would get onto them to change it.

I have a Big Tank to go on but it needs a bit of work   

24 minutes ago, gsxr884 said:

Its a late 81 so I have to wait a bit yet .

Well it was imported to the UK and registered in 97 so DVLA gave it a manufactured date of December 81 bastards.

If I could prove earlier I would get onto them to change it.

I have a Big Tank to go on but it needs a bit of work   

yeah you'll have to wait till next year :(   the big tank is way much better that the smaller one.