Dyno Day 2021

Paulm

Alright boys and girls,had a chat today with Nick @Allspeedsabout the dyno day,we have settled on the date of Sunday August 29th so put it in your diaries.The venue will be at Nicks shop Allspeeds Motorcycles and Classic Scooters,16-18 Gladstone Lane,YO12 7BP,Scarborough,price will be £30 per run (power run).We need people to commit to doing this for it to be a viable proposition for Nick,depending on numbers there could be a burger van arranged and also the use of a small car parking area of one of the local businesses.I'll say a start time of 9am but this is to be confirmed.Had my bike on his dyno twice now,highly recommended,he's knowledgeable and very helpful(you can pay me later Nick:))Any questions ask away.I would say we need at least 12 people to commit to a run for it go ahead

@Blubber

@clivegto

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, clivegto said:

Count me in I will be there. 

Anyone that is traveling any distance that needs a place to stay over I have space to park your van or pitch your tent but am 20 miles away (Pickering) from Nicks dyno at Scarborough. All OSS members are welcome. 

Nice one Clive(y)

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 11:25 PM, clivegto said:

Count me in I will be there. 

Anyone that is traveling any distance that needs a place to stay over I have space to park your van or pitch your tent but am 20 miles away (Pickering) from Nicks dyno at Scarborough. All OSS members are welcome. 

Are yr chickens ready to be chased by a boozed up naked scouserxD @clivegto

On 4/30/2021 at 10:16 PM, Paulm said:

Alright boys and girls,had a chat today with Nick @Allspeedsabout the dyno day,we have settled on the date of Sunday August 29th so put it in your diaries.The venue will be at Nicks shop Allspeeds Motorcycles and Classic Scooters,16-18 Gladstone Lane,YO12 7BP,Scarborough,price will be £30 per run (power run).We need people to commit to doing this for it to be a viable proposition for Nick,depending on numbers there could be a burger van arranged and also the use of a small car parking area of one of the local businesses.I'll say a start time of 9am but this is to be confirmed.Had my bike on his dyno twice now,highly recommended,he's knowledgeable and very helpful(you can pay me later Nick:))Any questions ask away.I would say we need at least 12 people to commit to a run for it go ahead

@Blubber

@clivegto

Count me in @Paulm see if the ef likes a good spanking.or my guts fall out:D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm up for that. I'll even book the Friday & Monday off work lmao. 

See ya there folks.

On 4/30/2021 at 10:16 PM, Paulm said:

Alright boys and girls,had a chat today with Nick @Allspeedsabout the dyno day,we have settled on the date of Sunday August 29th so put it in your diaries.The venue will be at Nicks shop Allspeeds Motorcycles and Classic Scooters,16-18 Gladstone Lane,YO12 7BP,Scarborough,price will be £30 per run (power run).We need people to commit to doing this for it to be a viable proposition for Nick,depending on numbers there could be a burger van arranged and also the use of a small car parking area of one of the local businesses.I'll say a start time of 9am but this is to be confirmed.Had my bike on his dyno twice now,highly recommended,he's knowledgeable and very helpful(you can pay me later Nick:))Any questions ask away.I would say we need at least 12 people to 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...