Donington Classic Festival 31st July- 1st August

Paulm

We have an invitation to attend the above event,its a great weekend,get your names down on this thread and we'll keep you posted as details come along.Please bear in mind,everyone who asks to attend may not be able to because of space restraints on stand sizes.Obviously we will try for as many as possible.

Cheers

Paulm

FB_IMG_1618329514289.jpg

Edited by Paulm
  • Like 3
On 4/13/2021 at 4:58 PM, Paulm said:

We have an invitation to attend the above event,its a great weekend,get your names down on this thread and we'll keep you posted as details come along.Please bear in mind,everyone who asks to attend may not be able to because of space restraints on stand sizes.Obviously we will try for as many as possible.

Cheers

Paulm

FB_IMG_1618329514289.jpg

Good speaking to you & today count me in @Paulm @Rossco(Iceman Josros)

8 hours ago, Paulm said:

@Spazpecker and @Wagola put a pic up in here of your bikes please

@PaulmI've got a half built Harris 4 that looks like its going to take all year to get back in a rideable state. Hardly a 'show' bike. And even when built will be a bike for riding and enjoying. But if you want a half built bike 'with potential'.....................I'm your man !!:banana:

9 minutes ago, Wagola said:

@PaulmI've got a half built Harris 4 that looks like its going to take all year to get back in a rideable state. Hardly a 'show' bike. And even when built will be a bike for riding and enjoying. But if you want a half built bike 'with potential'.....................I'm your man !!:banana:

Its  not about being shiny etc,put a pic up anyway,let's have a look,I took mine a couple of years ago just loosely bolted together,dummy motor in it,unpainted etc.

• Like 1