Heavy duty parts for short stroke 750?

3 hours ago, Gixer1460 said:

He no be here since last September so may not see this? But if the OP is Finish he's probably been snowed in since then LOL!

Yeah I know but maybe he's lurking about , just think it's a hell of a sleeper if it's all tucked away in the stock fairings. That's before the bored and stroked 750 must be something in the water over there.....O.o:o:D 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2023 at 11:07 AM, DAZ said:

@IhmeJanneFIN anymore updates on this fabulously bonkers bike please 

Long time no hear, or see, sorry about that.  Winter came...

Unfortunately no updates for now as being a family man for two, under 2 year old daughters and need to go to work etc, so garage time is limited to about 1-2h / in the evening/early night if I happen to have any energy left after work. Also different projects ongoing also, so this bike building is kinda pushed back for now. It's plan to start working on in when the spring gets closer.

I fired it up few weeks back though. Fired right up (thanks to my prime relay circuit of ~2sec, which I cycled a few times so got the carbs full of gas). Idled great, good throttle response, no smoke. Bike had ran last time in September 2022, so a good 4 months it just sat in semi warm garage.

On 1/27/2023 at 12:42 PM, Gixer1460 said:

He no be here since last September so may not see this? But if the OP is Finish he's probably been snowed in since then LOL!

Yea, snow came so I had to go my cave and roll the big boulder to work as a door and keep the snow and nosy neighbours out and heat in. Also no interned or electricity there, so back to being a caveman for winter. Just came to see if the spring is here as there was a flood in my cave from melting snow. It only turned out to be the global warming giving as oddly warm weather in the middle of the winter, so soon I will go back to my cave. Well, that's not entirely true, we are civiliced people here in Finland with warm houses and good living :) Just have to deal with the polar bears from time to time and punch them barehanded it the face to keep them out of my pantry, as they live in the forest next to me (this is also not true, we don't have polar bears here:D)

On 1/27/2023 at 4:13 PM, DAZ said:

Yeah I know but maybe he's lurking about , just think it's a hell of a sleeper if it's all tucked away in the stock fairings. That's before the bored and stroked 750 must be something in the water over there.....O.o:o:D 

Actually, bore is still original 73 mm, only stroke has been increased with the 1100 F crank. Spacer under barrels, differend rods, different pistons, different clutch, different this, different that, different those, different these, different bolts, different nuts, different plastics, homemade engine cover with oil drain hole etc. It's a hell of a parts bin Frankenstein waiting to blow up 9_9 Don't remember if I told about the engine in detail on my previous post. But yea, idea of this bike is to hide the turbo under the fairings, so outside, to untrained eye it looks like a stock F, with different exhaust cans, when it actually packs somewhat a punch. No match to busa or 1000 cc super bikes, but better that a stock F.

I did though rode the bike few hundred km's last summer. Just had issues with my homemade alu blocks for oil cooler fittings as they were weeping oil, so no long test rides. And had to take care of my kid as I was on a paternity leave from work and wifey went to work, so only had little time to work or ride the bike.

Here is a link to a short crap video I made with my phone a while back. Quality is terrible, content is terrible, camera man is terrible, sound guy is terrible with music and the camera I have is a cheap chinese, but there is some engine sounds in few spots which are audible and maybe the front wheel came off the ground when accelerating -_-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRfkiHI9-G4

And our clear drinking water may actually be pure vodka, we don't know, we just drink it straight from the tap, so we are used to it, so it may explain some of my crazy talks and my crazy mind in building bikes O.o:P:D

• Like 4

Glad your still about and still have your turbo bike,I found it first on katriders forum but that site is very quiet these days,thanks for the you tube links ,please keep us informed and up to date on your project,we all need a little out of the box inspiration now and then,and your bike and it's engine is something far from the normal gsxf :pimp:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, DAZ said:

Glad your still about and still have your turbo bike,I found it first on katriders forum but that site is very quiet these days,thanks for the you tube links ,please keep us informed and up to date on your project,we all need a little out of the box inspiration now and then,and your bike and it's engine is something far from the normal gsxf :pimp:

Still have the bike and not going to get rid of it. Too much money and too many hours invested to this piece of extreme "engineering".

Katriders site is quite dead, i noticed that someone had messaged there something, but I haven't had time or memory to response there.

This is still going to be my testbed for my "actual" turbo build which I plan on building in a year or two from my other bike. I try to hone my skills with this bike and test my crazy ideas and carry on with the working ideas and scrap the bad ideas when building my second turbo bike.

• Like 2